05 January 2008

Keith Murray of Global Geek Podcast reviews Sharpshooter

Today, while looking at some of the referrals to my website, I came across The Global Geek Podcast. I was intrigued that such a named podcast was linking to my site so I visited it to see what it was all about. It just so happens that in episode number 72, there is a short review Sharpshooter.

During the Mac Lab Rat section, Keith Murray calls Sharpshooter his "killer app pick of the week." I was ecstatic to hear him say that. Listen for yourself by grabbing the audio. He talks about Sharpshooter at the 46 minute mark.

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Isaac, thanks for the shout out and also for listening to the show.

Keith is doing a fantastic job with the show and we love his work.

Thanks again and thanks for providing our lab rat with something to do :)

 
At January 11, 2008 at 3:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Isaac. Once again, nice job with SharpShooter. Happy to "spread the love" for folks who make our lives easier! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home