16 August 2006

A sexy idea for the next brew…

One of my coworkers actually told my brother about this, and it was so funny I just had to post about it on here. When coming up with a name for my first beer, I tried to think of different ways to use my personal name. Eventually I settled on "Ike" (although only a few friends actually call me that) because I didn't think most people would want to drink "Wank" (my most common nickname) or "Wankerl" beer. Now I've realized that it doesn't matter what you call it, as long as you have nice spectacular bottle labels.

Check out the beer labels for Wanker Light beer. What would really make this apropos is if there were a Wanker Ale label. Say that quickly enough, and it sounds quite similar to how some people pronounce my last name. I had not given much thought to using custom labels with my homebrew before, but now I will always think back to the Wanker beers for inspiration.

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 at 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With those piuctures, I dont think it matters what you call your beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home